Electrical Panel Builder
Full time, Part time
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
$18.00 – $22.00
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Electrical Panel Builder.
As an Electrical Panel Builder you'll perform mechanical work such as attaching enclosures to machine, punching holes to cabinets, and drilling and tapping holes.
• Must have 3+ years of control/machine wiring or maintenance experience.
• Working knowledge of electrical motors.
• Maintain housekeeping and organization of workplace.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
• Ability to perform machine wiring per machine drawings or electrical schematics.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
40-48 hours per week.
Since 1979, Fortville Feeders has evolved to be a world-renowned provider of feeder bowl systems for the automation industry. We are currently looking for a skilled, dependable Machine Integrator who wants to build a career at a great company. Our 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility is clean, well-stocked and all of our work stations are supplied with the latest technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.