Sorry, this job has expired.
$17.00 – $20.00
We are a manufacturing company looking for an experienced CNC Machinist who can set up, program, and run 2 Prototrak Bed Mills and help improve the productivity and efficiency of our organization.
As a CNC Machinist you will
• Perform work quality checks on individual details.
• Deburr and clean up parts after machining.
• Follow all company safety protocol.
We offer a safe, clean and friendly working environment with a complete benefit package including health insurance, bonuses, paid holidays and vacation, and 401(k) program.
• Minimum 3 years CNC machining experience is a plus.
• Must have enough tools to perform the job.
• Monday-Friday (1st shift only), 6am–4:30pm, Saturdays 6am-11am.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.